Tuesday, March 13

My biggest ever quilt made, Scrappy blocks and Herringbone block

A quilt that I made for my very dear friend maybe a year ago
from beautiful fabrics by Moda 'Rites of Spring' 
I did the quilt top but did not quilt it, it's simply too big 
  Making a nice pillows to match the quilt,
pictures soon





One of my most visited blogs is Ayumill's  (I just love everything she dose)
you can visit her at http://ayumills.blogspot.com
and here I'm making scrappy hour glass like the one she made
except I'm not doing little cornstones and my blocks are
slightly bigger, as a sashing I will use linen, planing to have it
 as a wall hanging in my craft room, this are not really my colors
but for some reason I like it :) it looks very happy & bright


 I love this little chair, when I went to buy more there was no more :(
I was planing to make a pincushion but for now like it near my sewing machine
to hold my little pieces while sewing, too cute  :)




A Herringbone block for our next BOM
my very 1st one to make, its really fun, it's different
If I win I know what will I make ;)

  Can't post a blog
without at least a picture or 2 or 3 of our beautiful cat
here she comes  :)


This is my Gerber :)



Thank you for looking
Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment